ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Loganville offensive lineman Dylan Robbins

May 13, 2021
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?
“I have been participating in summer workouts with my school, which consists of Mon-Thurs and lasts around 3 hours each day. We do about half of the practice in the weight room and the other half on the field.”

What do you feel you have improved on most this off-season?
“I believe I have improved most on my mobility this off-season. It was a major focus going into the off time from football and with the help of my coaches it has improved dramatically.”

How do you feel your team will do this football season?
“I think our team is going to have another outstanding year. Coming off a record breaking 9-2 season, I think we will build off that and have a great year.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Jefferson will be the toughest on our schedule this year. With new Clemson commit Sammy Brown on their team, it will be a tough game for sure.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“5-star linebacker Sammy Brown from Jefferson.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes I do want to play sports in college, specifically football and shot put.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“So far, I hold offers from Southeast Missouri State (SEMO), Stetson University, Culver-Stockton College, UVA Wise, and Sewanee.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Berry college is recruiting me the hardest, as I am in constant communication with the offensive line coach and I have already visited campus. Although they do not offer until players apply to the college, they are still recruiting me the hardest.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have made one college trip to Berry College and toured the campus, while getting to meet a lot of their players.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I do plan on going back to Berry for a game day visit. I also plan on going to tour the Stetson University Campus and see what their football program has to offer.”

Have you done any camps this off-season? How do you feel you performed?
“I have gone to the Valdosta State Titletown Showcase. I felt like I performed very well at this event and got some great work in.”

Do you have any plans for camps ahead?
“I do not have any more plans for future camps.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite College growing up was the University of Georgia. My entire family were fans of the football team and naturally I grew to love the team as well.”

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News